Are you an hourly-paid staff or PhD student undertaking teaching?
UCU is campaigning in all sectors for increased job security, better contracts, and fairer treatment for all hourly-paid employees. If more hourly-paid staff join us, we can speak up more strongly for you. You are a priority.
Join our confidential Slack chat group: kingstonucu.slack.com focused on issues including:
- Your rights and terms of contract under the Part-Time Workers Regulations 2000 and Fixed-Term Employees Regulations 2002
- Length of service and calculation of entitlements
- Equal pay for work of equal value
- Redundancy & precarious work
- Any questions or concerns about your experience as an hourly-paid employee
Contact: email@example.com (Kingston UCU branch Anti-Casualisation Rep)