UCU Sexual Harassment Support Helpline. A dedicated service for UCU members: 0800 138 8724
Further support organisations and helplines:
- Rape Crisis UK: rapecrisis.org.uk. 0808 802 9999
- The Survivors Trust: www.thesurvivorstrust.org. 08088 010 818
- LifeCentre: lifecentre.uk.com. 0808 802 0808 or text 07717 989 022
- Refuge: www.refuge.org.uk 0808 2000 247
- Rights of Women: Free employment legal advice to women experiencing sexual harassment at work. 020 7490 0152.
- Disabled Survivors Unite: disabledsurvivorsunite.org.uk
- Galop: galop.org.uk For LGBT+ people who have experienced abuse and violence. Hate crime helpline 0207 7042040.
- Survivors UK. www.survivorsuk.org. For men, boys and non-binary people who have experiences of sexual abuse. Helpline web chat or text 020 3322 1860
If you have experienced or witnessed sexual violence, or gender-based violence more broadly, in the workplace you can Contact Us as a branch. If you would prefer not to go through the branch you can contact the Regional Office