Members can find the minutes of the last KU UCU branch meeting here:
Issues discussed included:
- Working from Home and Health and Safety at work
- Personal Boundaries and safeguarding while working from home
- Support for staff with caring responsibilities whilst working from home
- Situation for HPLs, fixed term and casualised staff
- Furlough arrangements
- Marking deadlines
- Annual Leave
- Impact of university closure on REF
- Support for international and postgraduate students
- Proposals for TB1 2020/2021
A #CoronaContract motion was passed to call on Kingston University support and protect the jobs of all staff on casual contracts and PhD students.
Please get in touch if you have any updates or feedback on these issues or any other issues that arise.